Big Ditch Day
Saturday, July 21, 2012
8:30am – 2 pm at Big Ditch Park
· Makers Fair—Set-up 6:30-8:00am
· Live Music – Joe & Danny @ 8:30 am, Greg Renfro @ 11:30 am, Gravel Road @ 1 pm
· You-Paint-It Art Banner
· Rolling Rivers Watershed Trailer: 9:00am-2:00pm, 6th St. beside Co-op
· “The Flood Season” Exhibit, Silver City Museum: 10:00am-4:00pm
· Farmers’ Market: 8:30am – noon Bullard & 7th St - Bayou Seco 9-noon, Squash Derby with Grant County Extension 9-noon
· Children's Mask & Puppet Making: 8:30-noon, GCEC and GRIP booths
Silver City Watershed Keepers, Summer Water-Monitoring Event: 9:00am-11:00am, San Vicente Creek, meet up at Big Ditch Park
· Monsoon Puppet Theater Parade, “The Flood of Innovation”: puppet gathering at 10:30am, at the Silver City Farmers Market (Bullard and 7th Streets) to prepare puppets, parade starts at high-noon, 12:00pm, from Farmers Market, Giant Puppet Play to follow!
San Vicente Ecology Hike with Dave Menzie: noon-1:00pm, Big Ditch Park
· Big Ditch Centennial Legacy Signage Unveiling: 2:00pm, Murray Ryan Visitors Center
Vendor applications available here.